I tried to take butt pics and my boyfriend kindly intervened
haha relationship goals bahahahahahahahahahahhaha
(Quelle: , via failedwillsave)
Wilhelm Gause, Ball der Stadt Wien (1904)I’ll try anything once, The Strokes (2006)insp (x)
sometimes art is great and sometimes it’s like: why did i pay to get signed up for this?
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
This is such a giant step that barely any people know about it seems, so amazing to see progress in the treatment of HIV
No way, we have come this far and this is not all over the news ? *o*
This is Foo-Chan, the Japanese equivalent of Grumpy Cat. But instead of being grumpy, he just looks like he’s disappointed all of the time.
He said he loves me today
and I’m moving back to Romania in 3 weeks, after half a year spent in Austria.
It’s horrible to build yourself a (much better) life in a new country, get your own place in a beautiful building, study, get a job, meet an insane amount of people, make good friends, fall in love and then lose everything.